Wine Tasting at Bruisyard Hall
Journey into wine tasting during your stay at Bruisyard Hall. Whether it's a focus on region, style or producer, we offer a range of fabulous wine tasting experiences which are all both fun and educational.
Wine Tasting for fun
Delve into the fascinating world of wine tasting, exploring 6 wines of varying styles and regions. This is a fantastic experience for everyone – from those keen to learn from scratch, to those interested in exploring the complexities of each wine.
Why not incorporate a theme?
- Countries: Spain, Portugal, Italy, France
- Old World vs New World
- Wine tasting for Christmas
- Fortified wine tasting (Port & Sherry and beyond!)
- Sparkling wines from around the world
Prices start from £300 for groups of twelve and usually take around two hours.
Wine upgrades are available.
Food & Wine Pairing
Enjoy five wines throughout the evening, paired with a wonderful four course meal carefully designed to complement the wines you taste.
Guided by Helen Duddridge, a certified educator for the Wine & Spirit Education Trust, between courses you will learn about the fascinations of food and wine pairing, giving you the foundations for starting to make your own matchings at home.
Prices start from £55 per person and include:
– A freshly prepared, four course meal
– Tasting of five wines paired throughout the evening
– Fun and interactive discussion with a certified wine tutor
– Table service throughout
– Tea, coffee and after dinner sweets